I thought you might be interested in the Interior Designer - Project Manager Level (Corporate Office Interiors) job listed at The Johnson Group, Inc.. Just copy and paste the following link into your browser: http://johnsongroupinc.hiringhook.com/JobSeeker/Detail.aspx?jid=01909996
Enter the number in the image to the right
Interior Designer - Project Manager Level (Corporate Office Interiors)
Culver City, California, CA
Jan 24, 2013
Interior Designer (Project Manager Level) - Land Lord Commercial Corporate Office Project Division
*** Commercial Corporate Office Interiors Project Experience Needed ***
Culver City, California office (90230)
$75,000 - $110,000 annual base salary DOE plus benefits and bonuses
Long term full time employment
Highly respected and award winning Architectural & Interiors firm specializing in the interior design of commercial corporate office interiors and base building renovations; actively seeks Project Manager Level Interior Designer with commercial corporate office work space planning and interior design experience to join our dynamic Culver City, California office.
We are a service-oriented, quality-focused, ethical, socially responsible, and dedicated to creating superior Corporate Office working environments for businesses. Our Interior Design projects include Commercial Corporate Office projects such as Law firms, Accounting firms, Dental or Medical Offices, etc.
The ideal and most qualified Interior Designer / Project Manager will possess the following qualifications and skills:
- Bachelor's degree in Interior Design or Interior Architecture is preferred but not required.
- Must have a minimum of 8+ years' Interior Design experience pertaining to Commercial Corporate Office interiors and tenant improvement projects. (REQUIRED)
- Commercial Corporate Office Interior Design project experience working for Landlords, Real Estate Brokers, or Property Leasing clients is a huge plus.
- Knowledge of architectural interior design concepts, practices, and procedures
- Knowledge of commercial real estate process and key players
- Ability to multi-task and perform a variety of complicated tasks
- Effective verbal and written communication skills
- High level of organizational skills
- High level of commitment to customer service, responsiveness, loyalty, anticipation, excellence and sense of urgency
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office, Microsoft Project, Autocad 2009/2010 (Not Required)
- Working knowledge of industry technology and software
- Architectural License, CID, NCIDQ, LEED AP a plus
Interior Designer job duties include, but are not limited to the following:
- Develops project program and design criteria for various client types
- Advocates for client's requirements and needs
- Assists in the development of design solutions
- Maintains and develops relationships with business partners and clients
- Ensures project compliance with building code requirements
- Coordinates and participates in contract preparation and negotiation
- Leads and directs the work of your Project Team and others
- Achieves financial targets through control of assets, invoicing, collections and payables
- Ensures Employee compliance with Company policies and HR guidelines
- Assists in the career development of Employees
- Understands and implements the Company marketing plan
BENEFITS OF JOINING OUR TEAM:
- We are focused on developing and expanding practice areas, embracing emerging technologies and encouraging excellence.
- Our loyal client base provides steady work with your involvement in all project development phases.
- Every employee has a managed, focused career path and we consistently promotes from within.
- Our paid training programs guarantee professional growth and put you on the track to promotion. We also sponsor licensing and certification for ARE, NCIDQ, and LEED exams.
- We offer a professional environment that is fun, fast-paced, and friendly.
- We offer a very competitive salary structure with excellent benefits including matching 401(k).
HOW TO APPLY:
All interested candidates please email detailed resume and cover letter to Commercial Interiors Design Lead, James Cameron at
. All applicants will receive entirely confidential employment consideration as a professional courtesy.
Interiors Design Lead
Phone: (916) 479-7083
Terms; interior designer, interior design, architectural interiors, interior architect, design, construction, commercial office, commercial offices, commercial interiors, renovations, landlord, land lord, drafting, drafter, autocad, CAD, planning, space planning, space planner, revit, tenant improvement, tenant improvements, Culver City, Los Angeles, job, jobs, career, careers, employment, hire, hiring, opportunity, project manager, job captain, mid level, CID