I thought you might be interested in the Electrical Contracting Professionals - Engineers, Designers, PMs, etc. job listed at The Johnson Group, Inc.. Just copy and paste the following link into your browser: http://johnsongroupinc.hiringhook.com/JobSeeker/Detail.aspx?jid=01938039
Enter the number in the image to the right
Electrical Contracting Professionals - Engineers, Designers, PMs, etc.
San Jose, California, CA
May 12, 2013
Design Build Electrical Engineering Consulting & Electrical Construction Company (Office Locations in San Jose, San Francisco, & Santa Fe Springs California)
ATTENTION: NOW HIRING!
Prestigious and nationally-recognized provider of Electrical Design+Build Consulting & Contracting Services actively seeks Electrical Engineering & Electrical Construction Professionals of all experience levels to join our dynamic firm. We currently have multiple employment opening within our San Jose, San Francisco, & Santa Fe Springs California offices.
If you are a forward thinking and career minded electrical professional with transferrable industry related skills and experience pertaining to the Electrical Design+Build Contracting (Electrical Engineering, Electrical Construction, or Electrical Contracting Industry) we would love to speak with you.
For immediate and entirely confidential employment consideration please email detailed resume and cover letter to our internal Director of Recruiting / Hiring Manager by clicking the
link at the bottom right of this page. Please put the Position Title and Office Location of interest within the Subject matter line of your email.
OUR MOST IMMEDIATE HIRING NEEDS:
Electrical Engineering Department -- (Commercial Building Power & Lighting Systems):
1. Electrical Engineer, P.E. -- San Jose & San Francisco, CA Offices
2. Electrical Engineer -- San Jose & San Francisco, CA Offices
3. Electrical Designer -- San Jose & San Francisco, CA Offices
4. Electrical CAD Drafter -- San Jose, CA Office
5. BIM Detailer -- San Jose, CA Office
6. BIM Leader -- San Francisco, CA Office
7. Solar / PV Designer -- (Energy Alternatives Division) -- San Jose, CA Office
9. Electrical Engineer / Engineering Manager (Data Center Division) -- San Jose, CA Office
10. Sales Engineer (Energy Alternatives Division) -- San Jose, CA Office
Electrical Contracting / Construction Department -- (Commercial Buildings, Alternative Energy, Energy Infrastructure):
1. Electrical Project Manager (Commercial Construction) -- Santa Fe Springs, CA Office
2. Electrical Assistant Project Manager (Commercial Construction) -- San Francisco, CA Office
3. Senior Electrical Construction Estimator (Commercial Construction) -- San Jose, CA Office
4. Electrical Construction Purchasing Manager -- San Jose, CA Office
5. Onsite Electrical Project Manager (Energy Alternatives Division) -- San Jose, CA Office
6. Senior Operations Manager (Energy Infrastructure Division) -- San Jose, CA Office
7. Electrical Project Engineer (Commercial Construction) -- San Jose & Santa Fe Springs, CA Offices
8. Electrical Project Manager (Energy Infrastructure Division) -- San Jose, CA Office
With over 50 years of experience transforming the electrical industry, our privately held firm is consistently recognized as one of the Top 10 Design/Build Electrical Contractors in the U.S. Headquartered in San Jose, California our firm has provided expert electrical and energy engineering and construction services for a constantly evolving world.
Working at our firm is an experience. Because we believe in tapping into each employee's strengths, we are a place where you will have the opportunity to learn, grow, contribute, lead -- and most importantly -- add value.
In a nutshell:
- We believe that it's not just a job, it's a career.
- Good work is rewarded.
- Reputation is everything--and we've got a great one.
- We have a small company culture, balanced with the financial stability and security of a large, established organization.
- As a San Francisco Bay Area "Best Company to Work For", we employ people who enjoy what they do.
- We are renowned for our innovative approach and ability to solve customer problems.
- World-class organizations choose to work with us time and time again.
- We have a lower recordable injury rate than most electrical contractors working in California and the U.S.
- Our reputation for integrity and fair dealing is renowned in the industry. What you see is what you get.
- We make a positive impact. In 2009, we donated a record amount to charitable organizations.
- We actually like working together.
Highly Competitive compensation; medical, dental, vision and disability insurance; 401K retirement account; flexible spending accounts; paid vacation and sick leave; paid time off for volunteer work; generous paid holiday schedule; training and certification courses; tuition reimbursement; life insurance, and more.
HOW TO APPLY:
For immediate and entirely confidential hiring / employment consideration please email detailed resume and cover letter to our internal Director of Recruiting & Hiring Manager by clicking the
link at the bottom right of this page. I will contact you promptly for an initial phone interview.
Director of Recruiting / Hiring Manager
Phone: (916) 479-7083
PLEASE CLICK HERE -
) FOR MORE DETAILED JOB DESCRIPTIONS FOR ALL EMPLOYMENT OPPORTUNITIES LISTED ABOVE.
electrical engineer, electrical engineering, electrical designer, electrical design, electrical drafter, BIM drafter, BIM detailer, BIM leader, Revit, AutoCAD, Accubid, Excel, Electrical construction, electrical project manager, electrical project management, electrical project engineer, electrical project engineering, electrical superintendent, electrical contractor, electrical contracting, electrical construction, power, lighting, distribution, substation, substations, transmission, generator, generators, commercial, data center, healthcare, medical, high rise, multifamily, education, higher education, colleges, universities, laboratories, high tech, design build, design+build, buildings, facilities, facility, hire, hiring, employ, opportunity, career, careers, employment, San Jose, San Francisco, Santa Clara, Santa Fe Springs, Los Angeles, CA, California, Solarcity, rosendin electric, helix electric, glumac, HOK, GCL Solar Energy, Baker electric, CSI electrical contractors, emcor group, integrated electrical services, henkels & mccoy, bergelectric corp., Sprig Electric, Rex Moore electric, capital engineering, HDR Inc., butterfield electric, dynaelectric, schetter electric, GHD, 408, 415, 510,