I thought you might be interested in the Interior Designer / Project Manager - Landlord Services Division job listed at The Johnson Group, Inc.. Just copy and paste the following link into your browser: http://johnsongroupinc.hiringhook.com/JobSeeker/Detail.aspx?jid=01971122
Enter the number in the image to the right
Interior Designer / Project Manager - Landlord Services Division
Culver City, California, CA
Sep 16, 2013
Interior Designer / Project Manager - Landlord Services Division (Culver City, California)
Senior Interior Design / Interiors Project Manager (Landlord Commercial Corporate Office Services Division
*** This Interior Designer must have Landlord Commercial Corporate Office Interiors Design & Project Management Experience - REQUIRED ***
Culver City, California office
$ Pay Rate is highly competitive and will be dependent on experience level of the applicant considered. Employee benefits and performance bonuses provided.
Long term full time employment opportunity
Highly respected and award winning Architectural & Interior Design firm specializing in the interior design and space planning of commercial corporate office interiors and base building renovations for property landlord, real estate broker, & commercial property leasing agent clients ; actively seeks Senior Interior Designer / Interiors Project Manager with Landlord Commercial Corporate Office work space planning and interiors design experience to join our dynamic Culver City, California office.
We are a service-oriented, quality-focused, ethical, socially responsible, and dedicated to creating superior Corporate Office working environments for businesses. Our Interior Design projects include Commercial Corporate Office projects such as Law firms, Accounting firms, Dental or Medical Offices, etc.
Our Culver City office currently has an opening for an Interiors Project Manager within our Landlord Services Division. To apply for this position you must have experience working on behalf of the landlord. A qualified candidate would be able to develop project programs and design criteria for various client types. You must be capable of developing space plans and test fits ranging from 3,000sf to 20,000sf. You will need to coordinate with the team to develop design solutions.
The ideal and most qualified Senior Interior Designer / Interiors Project Manager will possess the following qualifications and skills:
- Bachelor's degree in Interior Design or Interior Architecture is preferred but not required.
- Must have a minimum of 5+ years' Interior Design & Project Management experience pertaining to Commercial Corporate Office interiors, space planning, and tenant improvement projects for Property LandLords, Real Estate Brokers, and/or Property Leasing clients.
- Commercial Corporate Office Interior Design project experience working for Landlords, Real Estate Brokers, or Property Leasing clients is required.
- Proficient working knowledge of AutoCAD or REVIT (PREFERRED)
- Sketch-Up 3D rendering abilities (PREFERRED)
- Ability to space plan from program and meet programming requirements
- Coordinates with team to meet Code and Zoning requirements
- Ability to work well in a team environment
- Capable of developing a program for design
- ADA Code knowledge and ability to complete ADA Survey
- Capable of preparing full furniture and finish specifications with minimal supervision
- Ability to communicate effectively with clients
- Knowledge of commonly used concepts, practices, and procedures within the industry/profession
- Ability to learn and grasp new concepts quickly with a willingness to learn and accept new challenges
- High level of organization and attention to detail
- Multi-tasking ability and good judgment
- Ability to prioritize and manage tasks against deadlines and other metrics
- Self-starter, motivated, takes initiative, has strong work ethic
- Customer service skills with internal and external customers
- Competent and knowledge of 2010 California Building Code and Title 24 Code Compliance.
ROLE & RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Develops project program and design criteria for various client types
- Develops space plans and test fits ranging from 3,000 SF - 20,000 SF
- Assists in the development of design solutions
- Maintains and develops relationships with business partners and clients
- Maintains and develops relationships with building owners and or commercial real estate brokers
- Ensure project compliance with building code requirements
- Familiar with local codes and ADA
- Coordinates and participates in contract preparation and negotiation
- Ability to lead and direct the work of the Project Team and others
- Achieves financial targets through control of assets, invoicing, collections, and accounts payable
- Understands and implements the Company marketing plan
- Ensures compliance with Company policies and guidelines
- Assists in the career development, coaching and accountability of Employees
BENEFITS OF JOINING OUR TEAM:
- We are focused on developing and expanding practice areas, embracing emerging technologies and encouraging excellence.
- Our loyal client base provides steady work with your involvement in all project development phases.
- Every employee has a managed, focused career path and we consistently promotes from within.
- Our paid training programs guarantee professional growth and put you on the track to promotion. We also sponsor licensing and certification for ARE, NCIDQ, and LEED exams.
- We offer a professional environment that is fun, fast-paced, and friendly.
- We offer a very competitive salary structure with excellent benefits including matching 401(k).
HOW TO APPLY:
All interested candidates please email detailed
RESUME and PROJECT LIST of Landlord Services Project Experience
to our Interiors Division Lead, James Cameron at (
) . We look forward to speaking with you and discussing the possibilities of employment with our dynamic team. Rest assured that all candidates will receive entirely confidential employment consideration as a professional courtesy to all.
Interiors Division Lead / Hiring Manager
Phone: (916) 479-7083
Terms; interior designer, interior design, architectural interiors, interior architect, design, construction, commercial office, commercial offices, commercial interiors, renovations, landlord, land lord, drafting, drafter, autocad, CAD, planning, space planning, space planner, revit, tenant improvement, tenant improvements, Culver City, Los Angeles job, jobs, career, careers, employment, hire, hiring, opportunity, project manager, job captain, mid level, CID