I thought you might be interested in the Environmental Project Manager (EPA Superfund Remediation Project) job listed at The Johnson Group, Inc.. Just copy and paste the following link into your browser: http://johnsongroupinc.hiringhook.com/JobSeeker/Detail.aspx?jid=01981780
Enter the number in the image to the right
Environmental Project Manager (EPA Superfund Remediation Project)
Walnut Creek, California, CA
Oct 21, 2013
ENVIRONMENTAL PROJECT MANAGER – (Walnut Creek, CA Office)
AMCO Chemical Superfund Site (EPA Region 9 Remedial Action Contract)
Environmental Project Manager (Must have EPA Superfund Site Remediation Project Experience) – Can be Environmental Engineer, Environmental Geologist, or Environmental Scientist
Walnut Creek, California
Project Site Location:
$80,000 to $120,000 annual base salary DOE; plus excellent benefits and performance bonus program.
Long term full time employment
Regional full service Environmental Consulting firm specializing in EPA Project soil and groundwater investigation, remediation and compliance projects actively seeks seasoned and experienced Environmental Project Manager with EPA Superfund Site Remedial Action project experience for our Walnut Creek, California office.
This is a long term, full time and career advancing Environmental Project Manager opportunity to join our award winning and prestigious Environmental Remediation Division servicing the EPA Region 9 AMCO Chemical Superfund Site in Oakland, CA.
This Environmental Project Manager (Environmental Engineer, Environmental Geologist, or Environmental Scientist) will participate in broad range of environmental project management duties pertaining to remediation action for the AMCO Chemical site in Oakland, CA. Including but not limited to project documentation and technical report writing; project research and develop, cost estimates, scheduling, equipment specs, and scopes, etc. Environmental Project Manager will have extensive client, regulatory agency, consultant, and contractor interaction. Environmental Project Manager will provide field oversight to subcontractors; work with remedial system operators and field technicians; and collect and evaluate remedial system performance data. Environmental Project Manager will supervise and direct mid-level environmental professional staff members in both office and field work related work responsibilities associated with this EPA Superfund project.
Environmental Project Manager Qualification & Experience Requirements:
* Environmental Project Manager must have a minimum of Ten (10+) years of environmental consulting industry work experience.
* Must have prior soil and groundwater environmental investigation and remediation project experience.
* Environmental Project Manager must have prior EPA Superfund Site Remediation project experience & must have strong proven technical report writing skills.
* Must have experience overseeing environmental project consultants and subcontractors.
* Must have Bachelors and/or Master’s degree in Environmental Engineering, Geology, Environmental Science, or closely related environmental field. (Extensive directly related environmental consulting industry experience can substitute the lack of a degree for this position.)
* Current Registration as a Professional Engineer, PE or Professional Geologist, PG is preferred but not required.
* Current 40 Hour HAZWOPER is preferred.
* Must have strong people skills, the ability to build good working relationships with clients, consultants, contractors, etc.
* Must have good environmental staff mentorship skills.
* Ideal Environmental Project Manager will have past professional environmental consulting industry experience performing a wide array of tasks to support environmental investigation and remediation projects including procurement, remedial design, construction oversight, start-up/implementation, QC, data analysis and reporting.
Our firm delivers environmental remediation investigations, assessments, and studies that include work plans, multi-media sampling, integrated field analytical support, hydrogeologic modeling, and geotechnical investigations, as well as risk assessment, treatability studies, and report preparation. Firm applies value-added innovative investigation techniques to maximize the data returned on investment.
Our firm tailors remedial planning to fit the needs of each customer. Where remedial design is expected, we typically collect anticipated geotechnical data during remedial investigation to minimize the need for repeated investigation. Typically integrate environmental assessments with site investigations to address ecological and human health risks.
Our firm has delivered detailed remediation system designs, including pre-design investigations, treatability testing, value engineering, plan and specification packages, engineering cost estimates, and regulatory negotiations to support customer solution strategies. Has prepared and reviewed conceptual and final remedial designs incorporating both traditional and innovative remedial technologies.
HOW TO APPLY:
For immediate and entirely confidential employment consideration please email detailed resume and cover letter to our Environmental Division Lead / Hiring Manager, James Cameron at (
) We will contact you shortly for interview coordination and further consideration.
Environmental Division Lead / Hiring Manager
Phone: (916) 479-7083
Keywords: environmental project manager, environmental project management, environmental, environmental engineer, environmental engineering, geologist, geology, environmental science, environmental scientist, remediation, remedial, cleanup, removal, remediation systems, design, Walnut Creek, CA, East Bay, San Francisco, Oakland, California, job, jobs, career, careers, employment, hire, hiring, 510, 925, 415, 408, PE, PG, Professional, License, Licesned, Registered, Registration, EPA, Superfund Site,