I thought you might be interested in the Onsite Security Officer / Security Guard - Newark, CA Facility (Bay Area) job listed at The Johnson Group, Inc.. Just copy and paste the following link into your browser: http://johnsongroupinc.hiringhook.com/JobSeeker/Detail.aspx?jid=01983003
Enter the number in the image to the right
Onsite Security Officer / Security Guard - Newark, CA Facility (Bay Area)
Newark, California, CA
Oct 25, 2013
Onsite Security Officer / Security Guard
Newark, CA 94560 & Palo Alto, CA
Term & Duration:
Long Term Full Time Employment (40+ hours per week)
: Several Shifts Available we are a 24 hour 7 day a week operating Facility
2-3 Immediate Hiring Needs
Hourly pay rate is Dependent on Experience Level. Employee will also receive benefits and available overtime pay.
World-Class, highly respected and Healthcare industry revolutionizing Healthcare Medical Device Company actively seeks high professional and reliable
Onsite Security Officer / Security Guard
to oversee our Medical Device Manufacturing facility in Newark & Palo Alto, CA (Bay Area).
This is a long term, full time, and rewarding career opportunity to join one of the most highly respected and forward thinking Healthcare Medical Device startup companies in the country.
We are a paradigm-shifting Healthcare Systems Company doing innovative work revolving around the manufacturing of Healthcare Diagnostic Testing Medical Devices that will revolutionize the way we collect, analyze, and communicate health information. Our Medical Device will empower healthcare providers, physicians, patients, and consumers with better and more accurate health information. As a company, we specialize in providing medical devices that provide real-time diagnosis, monitoring, and treatment of ailments in a non-invasive fashion. We currently have an exceptional 220,000 square foot state of the art manufacturing and testing facility in Newark, California (East Bay Area – Near Fremont, CA).
This we are currently in need of 2 to 3
Onsite Security Officers / Security Guards
to join our dynamic company.
Onsite Security Officer / Guard Skill & Experience Requirements:
* Must have a minimum of at least 3 to 7+ years of Onsite Security Officer / Security Guard experience preferable working for a large company or facility that is manufacturing a top secret or confidential product. Will consider all candidates that have at least 2 years of onsite security officer or security guard experience.
* Must be visible presentable and have good verbal and written communication skills (English).
* Prior Onsite Security Officer experience working with a Corporate / Professional environment such as corporate building, bank, or related institution is strongly preferred.
* Applicants must be highly flexible in terms of work hours. We have several different work shifts available due to the fact that we are a 24 hour 7 day a week operating facility. (morning, day, evening, & graveyard shifts available)
* Must have a valid Driver’s License and reliable transportation.
* Must have a minimum education of a High School Diploma or GED equivalent.
* Must have strong critical thinking skills and demonstrates good judgment, strong character and personality, ethics, and high standards of performance.
* Must possess good organizational skills and attention to detail.
* Must maintain a professional appearance and a positive demeanor.
* Must be able to work overtime as well as swing and/or graveyard shifts as needed.
* Must be in good physical shape and have the ability to be on your feet and walking the facility for stretches of up to 50 minutes at a time. Our facility site has ascending and descrending stair ways.
Onsite Security Officer / Security Guard Role & Responsibilities: (Will include but are not limited to)
* Greet and register site visitors when they arrive at our facility and escort them through the facility to designated areas.
* Assist in facility Courier duties as needed.
*Assist facility front staff and duties as needed.
* Patrol site facilities during and outside normal business hours.
* Monitor security systems and ensure gates, doors and other access controls are operating properly.
* Investigate and resolve disturbances; contact local emergency response as necessary.
*Assist with set up and security during company special events.
BENEFITS OF JOINING OUR TEAM:
We recognize the commitment and dedication of our employees by striving to maintain their health, happiness and well-being. Aside from the obviously competitive salaries, we offer stock ownership, a variety of medical, dental and vision insurance options, 401(k), commuter benefits and flexible spending accounts, daily breakfast, lunch, and dinner, and much more.
HOW TO APPLY:
For immediate and entirely confidential employment / hiring consideration please email detailed resume to Facilities Division Lead / Hiring Manager, James Cameron at (
Please include your best contact information within your resume so that we can contact you directly for a next step interview.
Facilities Division Lead / Hiring Manager
(Security guard, security officer, security, onsite security, patrol, Newark, CA, California, Fremont, San Jose, career, careers, employ, employment, hire, hiring, security solutions)