I thought you might be interested in the Senior Electrical Designer - Data Center Projects (San Jose, CA) job listed at The Johnson Group, Inc.. Just copy and paste the following link into your browser: http://johnsongroupinc.hiringhook.com/JobSeeker/Detail.aspx?jid=02001037
Enter the number in the image to the right
Senior Electrical Designer - Data Center Projects (San Jose, CA)
San Jose, CA
Jan 07, 2014
Senior Electrical Designer – Electrical Systems for Data Center Projects
San Jose, California
Prestigious Design Build Electrical Contracting, Construction and Engineering firm actively seeks Senior Electrical Designer with electrical power and lighting distribution experience pertaining to Data Center and/or Mission Critical facilities for our San Jose, CA office.
Senior Electrical Designer – Position Summary
Will be responsible for developing data center construction electrical system design drawings for Electrical Project Managers under the supervision of a registered Professional Engineer.
Senior Electrical Designer Essential Job Functions:
- Markup of backgrounds for electrical power distribution, lighting, fire alarm and controls in accordance with Project Manager's job criteria, company standards and applicable electrical codes and regulations.
- Review electrical shop drawings, specifications, and electrical correspondence
- Visit job sites for field investigations
- Simple short circuit, voltage drop, load and demand calculations
Senior Electrical Designer Job Requirements:
- Bachelor of Science degree in Electrical Engineering preferred.
- Experience in electrical systems design of power and lighting distribution systems preferred.
- Data Center electrical project experience.
- Proficient in AutoCAD. Intermediate MS Word & Excel
- Knowledge of all codes and ordinances.
- Broad knowledge and experience with power and lighting design.
- Applicants must be authorized to work in the United States. This position is not eligible for sponsorship.
HOW TO APPLY:
For immediate and entirely confidential employment consideration please email detailed resume and cover letter to Electrical Division Lead / Hiring Manager, James Cameron at
. We will contact you promptly for initial review and hiring consideration.
Electrical Division Lead / Hiring Manager